About the Project
¨The concept of Career Development Centre is derived from the spirit of National Employment Service Manual (NESM) and ILO’s career guidance policy. It is a comprehensive, developmental project designed to assist individuals in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices.
What will we be Providing?
- Assist job seeker s to analyze occupational changes and labour market trends.
- Test job seekers skills, abilities and interest and analyze the capabilities for employment.
- Provide individual to formulate an action plan for career research.
- Formulate special programmes for SC/ ST/ Women job seekers to identify and obtain appropriate placement in a particular age.
- Conduct PACE (Parents as Career Educators) and TACE ( Teachers as Career educators) workshop for parents and teachers of Secondary School
- Career Guidance and counseling by professionals
- Special programmes for teachers in career education. Formulate a scientific curriculum for this programme in consultation with professionals of career management.
- Conducting career guidance classes in all school
- Special career guidance programme for special groups of individuals. such as graduates, Post graduates, Engineering Diploma holders, engineering graduates, ITI holders, physically challenges individuals, woman job seekers, self employment seekers, individuals belongs to SC / ST communities etc.
- Find out very talented children of 7th and 8th classes of the area through a talent test to formulated talent club with the help of family, school, professionals, various institutes etc. the Centre should maintain their educational, emotional and physical level in the highest standard and make them fit to obtain most shining careers of the world.
- Provide soft skill training to skilled workers to develop entrepreneurship and good personality among them.
- Help individuals to fill up the application to attend various interviews, examination through online at free of cost.
- Formulate special programme to develop entrepreneurship among children like KAB (Know About Business) programme of ILO.
- Develop different programmes to improve the quality of writing and communicative efficiency of children in English Language.
- Develop various programmes in career development for department staff and conduct training for them in the future
- Prepare career posters for exhibition.
- Conduct workshop on career opportunities in abroad
- youth and adults,
- male and female,
- disabled, disadvantaged,
- limited English proficient,
- marginilized individuals,etc.
AND THE STATE ITSELF
Following are the various services avilable through Career Development Centers